3/22/09

Be ok?

Continuing to work the best she can Aerith moves back and forth making nearly no mistake. Following Carson's direction on what to do and what to tell the customers.

Everyone left happy many giving there warm wishes to Herb as they were use to seeing him in the kitchen with Carson and the absince of Mable as well made them wonder.

Slowing walking back to the window to talk with Carson for a moment Aerith's feet hurt. She hadnt relized just how much work it was without Mable here and wondered how she did it all these years by herself.

Gancing around the dinning room Aerith gives a grimmace at the dirty dishs that littered the table. It had been so busy that some of the tables were forgotten. Now that it was slowly it would be time to clean them.

"Well, except for the two groups of people still eating, and the dirty plates at the table things dont look to bad. I think we are out of the woods for today. We did pretty good."

Aerith gives a soft smile and than grabs a washpan to start on the tables.

Drawing silent for a moment Angel closes her eyes but her face tells she is not sleeping only trying to think.

"I'm in Nevada, and last I remember I was at the hotel. But I was sick and you were coming to get me."

Angel turns her head again and opens her eyes. A tear rolled down her face.

"Oh Luke...I'm so sorry."

Sitting up a little Angel reaches out and brings Luke into a strong hug. She'd put him through so much and she was sorry for every moment of it.

"Since I am awake does that mean I'll be ok now?"

No comments: