3/5/09

Any man

Sinking down on the bed Jess crawls under the covers and pulls them up over herself. She felt cold and tired maybe all she needed was a little more sleep till Carson came back. Just a little more and she would be ok. Slowly Jess' eyes become to heavy to keep open and she slowly difts back to sleep.

Looking up from her desk Angelica is a bit saprised by Carson's entrince but dosnt bother saying anything about it. She new Jess was his friend and he had to be pretty upset about what happend and she couldnt blame him.

"Well I dont know much becase the original case was closed. From the paper work I got they said a second hearing he had witch I didnt even know about it."

Angelica holds up the paper that she had found on her desk dated a few weeks back. She still felt resposable for this whole thing, and being away she hadnt gotten it. If only she had than maybe they could of stoped this form happening again.

"They said that dew to a technacality they had a second hearing and a woman came forth as a whitness that Peter was with her the whole night that this happend to Jess. So they ended up letting him go. As far as where he is I dont know. I would guess look at old hangouts, people he new and stuff as that nature."

Searching Carson's eyes Angelica can see the anger more clearly than ever.

"Don't worry Carson they are looking for him and we have witness this time saying he did hurt Jess. They will find him. However if you happen to find him first I'm behind you. I myself dont take kindly to guys that hit a woman."

Pulling a chair up to the bed Katie sits down, a warm bath and new cloths being forgotten. Right now someone she had formed a friendship with was in need and she might very well need to calm him down again.

Staying close Katie gently gives a small pat to Ryders good arm to let him know she was there. He'd want to see a face he new when he woke and Katie would be right there for him.

Setting the coffee down on the night stand Wendy sits up a little stranger so she can be closer to Clint. Reaching out she lays a hand on his arm and gives a smile.

"Clint, I am happy. You and I are going to start a family how could I not be happy? I dont want you to run yourself ragged because than you will miss out on the important things."

Bringing her hand down Clint's arm to his hand, taking it Wendy gently puts in on top of her stomach her face beaming.

"I dont want to miss out on our child."

Bringing her own hand back to Clint's face she gives another smile as she looks at Clint's tired eyes.

"I love you just the way you are and I know you will provide all you can I have no worry about that."

No comments: