2/13/08

I'm here

*Katie opens she eyes slowly still half asleep. Feel a cold wet toung on her nose she relizing its the cat.* "Well hey there Henry." *Reaching out from under the covers Katie pets Henry.* " Have you comes to keep me company sweety." *After peting him a while longer Katie rests her hand next to her face and drifts off to sleep again.*

~*~Back at the Ranch~*~

*Angel stairs at the ring for a long moment her eyes filling with tears. Tears of joy. Finally Angel looks up deep into Luke's eyes. Throwsing her arms around him.* "Its so pretty I love it. Thank you Luke. I am the luckyest girl around. After a little while longer or siting and chating, watching the night sky Angel yawns.* "Well I better get going to bed. I'm no use to anyone tired." *Angel smiles and give Luke a kiss goodnight.* "I'll see you in the morning Luke. GoodNight." *Angel turns and starts to walk to her bunk a new stride in her step. She felt young again.*

*Wes smiles at Cindy and starts up the truck.* "Ice cream it is my lady. And away we go in your charriet." *Wes cant help but laugh as he pulls out of the parking lot making his way to the ice cream shop. With in minutes they are there and Wes is studing the wall for what he wants.* "Maybe a banannasplit sounds good."

*As Rosetta hears Mick call out in his sleep. Puting her book down she walks over to the coutch as he shoots up. Placing a hand on his sounder she eases dowon on the floor next to him.* "Hey, It was just a dream I'm here. Want to talk about it?" *Rosetta smiles up at Mick as she gently rubs his back.*

No comments: